Welcome

My name is Ashley Marie. I am a 39 year old transwoman. I am the father of a 5 year old that is from a 11 year marriage. I am currently going through a divorce and custody battle.

I will be using this blog to register the experiences that I have\will have as I go through my transition

Monday, September 3, 2012

Road Hazards

I woke up today in a good mood.  It did not last long.

After I got ready for the day, I had a errand that I had to do.  As I left the drive way I heard a wierd sound coming from the passenger rear of the car.  So I turned around.  When I went to look the tire was flat.  The tire that I just replaced.

About a week ago when I went to the gym,  I missed the driveway and the passenger rear tire was punctured in a way it could not be fixed.  So I had to buy a new tire.  This was the last thing I needed.  My finances were really tight and now I had to spend $130 on a tire.  When I was asked about buying the road hazard warranty I said no.  I did want it to cost more then it had to.  BIG mistake.

Now that tire is flat with a nail in an area,  that in the time I used to fix tires, that cannot be patch.  The inner liner where the tread transition to the sidewall.  Now if I had spent that $8.50 there would be no issue.

Now I will have to buy a tire to replace that new one.

I am so tired of learning things that I should have done,

I should said something in High School.  I should something when I was 21,  I should not have gotten married.

Know I know I cannot change things that happen a minute ago or longer.  I just pray that I start making the right choices

Know I wonder if I should really fight to get my night time rights back or not..  Maybe it would be best for him to not have to see me this way?  When I with him I need to show a confidence that I can't at this time.

So the next time I am asked if I want the road hazard warranty the answer will be yes

No comments:

Post a Comment