Welcome

My name is Ashley Marie. I am a 39 year old transwoman. I am the father of a 5 year old that is from a 11 year marriage. I am currently going through a divorce and custody battle.

I will be using this blog to register the experiences that I have\will have as I go through my transition

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Introduction

My name is Ashley Marie.  I am a 42 year old transwoman.   I am the father of a 8 year old that is from a 11 year marriage.  I am currently going through  custody battle.

My  ex is attempting to take my parental rights and limit my visitation because I am transitioning.

I am long into my transition.  I started my HRT in February 2012 and started living full-time in April 2012.

I will be using this blog to register the experiences that I have\will have as I go through my transition

No comments:

Post a Comment